12U (Danella) / 15U (Meehan) / 15U (Wanzenried)
If you are registering a player who has been selected
to participate on one of the MCBR teams for the 2020 season please note:
- At today's registration session, only register players who are participating on the MCBR teams -- if you have other children who will be playing baseball in our house league next season, you will have an opportunity to register them in December and January during the regular house league registration period.
- On the "Shopping Cart" page please select "pay offline" (this will drive the amount due to zero). PLEASE DO NOT PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE ONLINE.
- Please mail a check for $300 (made out to HFLMYB) to: HFLMYB PO Box 64 Mendon, NY 14506
- The balance of the registration fee will be determined by the amount of winter indoor practice time and the number of tournaments the team attends. We estimate the total registration fee will be approximately $450 for 12U and $500 for 15U and 17U. The balance will be due around May 1, 2020.
- If your son/daughter is playing on the 12U MCBR team, you will be required to register him/her again for the Majors Division when the general house league registration is open to the public in December and January.
- MCBR registration fees are refundable only at the discretion of the Board of Directors of HFLMYB.
- The MCBR League will require you to register your son/daughter on their website as well. This registration on the MCBR website will take place at a later date.